četvrtak, 19. rujna 2013.

Oh,London,I love you,where the clouds never go away....

Hello everybody !

I guess that, for start, I should tell you who I am. But since neither I know who I really am lets keep it this way - I'm a girl who's in love with London.
I felt in love with London 4 years ago, when I first went there to study English. Now I feel like it the only place on Earth I belong.....It's my place..... 
But unfortunately I don't live in London, not jet. Because of not being able to live there I decided that I could at least write about it now and then. 
But among London I, kind of , love makeup and nail polishes. 
So this blog will end up being place where you will be able to read my opinions on some beauty products but you will also be able to find my advice on how to travel on budget and more about London and why I love it so much. I really hope you will enjoy reading my posts.

                               


Love,

                        Katie



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar