nedjelja, 13. listopada 2013.

Maybelline Baby lips in Croatia

Women around the world crave about glorious lip balm by Maybelline - the one and only Baby lips. This product has been released in USA about 5 years ago, but here in Croatia, nobody has seen them jet. Or did they? Well, I have seen it and,of course, bought it. I bet you wonder how since it hasn't come to our drugstores jet. Well you are about to find........


Two weeks ago my lovely friend from USA sent me 2 Maybelline Baby lips lip balms from the ''Electro'' collection. She sent me #90-Minty sheer and #80-Berry bomb. Few days after I went to my favourite drugstore Muller (which is originaly German drugstore) and surprise,surprise, those lovely lip balms were right in front of me. They were available in 4 shades and they were from first collection (not Electro one) and so I picked #Peach kiss. Since Maybelline Croatia claims that they didn't release them jet on Croatian market I guess I found them because they are available in drugstore that is not originaly from Croatia. Price was really fine (20 HRK) and it's pretty much the same as in States.



                                             
L-R : Peach kiss , Berry bomb , Minty sheer

Their packaging is pretty simple - for the Electro collection black ''case'' and see-trough cap with sign in color same as the color of lip balm. For the others color of  ''case'' is different for every shade.

For those lip balms Maybelline claims : ''Enjoy a full 8 hours of continuous hydration, for visibly healthier lips in just 4 weeks.''

I have been using those lip balms for 2 weeks now and I must say that I am in love with them. They really hydrate your lips and leave the smooth. They also smell really nice and you can predict the smell from their names.



             PEACH KISS - lovely peachy shade, leaves a bit of color on your lips,smells just like peaches


BERRY BOMB - purple shade, leaves light fuchsia color, smells like berries


MINTY SHEER - green shade, leaves your lips shiny and with no color, smells lie pepermint



SWATCH L-R : Peach kiss , Berry bomb , Minty sheer


I'm so glad that those lip balms didn't let me down. I love their smell, texture, smoothness of my lips arfter using them and slight of pigmentation that they give me. They are my must-have for the upcoming autumn/winter. I would definitely recommend them and with the variety of shades and smells I'm sure everybody is going to find ''the one''  for himself.  


Love,

               Katie 





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar